Sunday, June 11, 2006

Instructions:
Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head.
Don't read the questions before you write and tag 5 people to do the survey.

1. elaine
2. cheris
3. iz
4. derrick
5. eliza
6. gaius
7. gabriel
8. cleon
9. andy
10. dennis
11. jason
12. melvin
13. sin ying
14. mei ting
15. bryan
16. jasmine
17. daniel
18. gordon
19. cher hao
20. desmond

1. How did you meet #14?
met her thru jason.. :)

2. What would you do if you had never met #1?
i wun haf such a good fren? lolx..

3. What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
erm.. desmond is not gay.. andy? hmm.. no larhx.. he's straight too.. hahax..

4. Would #6 & #17 make a good couple?
no! one is my little bro and the other is my cousin..

5. Describe #3.
he's crappy? hahax..

6. Do you think #8 is attractive?
cleon arhx? yah.. hahax..

7. Tell me something about #7.
he's my elder brother..

8. Do you know anything about #12's family?
he has a elder brother named darren.

9. What's #8's favourite?
soccer..

10. What would you do if #11 confesses that he/she likes you?
erm.. i dunno..

11. What language does #15 speak?
english.. he hates mandrain..

12. Who is #9 going out with?
i think is aveline.. cant rmb.

13. How old is #16 now?
17 + she's 3 weeks older thn me..

14. When was the last time you talked to #13?
around 6 hours ago?

15. Who's #2's favourite singer?
no one in particular.. hahax..

16. Would you date #4?
derrick? nah! hahax.. he's my childhood fren..

17. Would you date #7?
no.. he's my brother.. wont tat b incest? hahax..

18. Is #15 single?
nope..

19. What is #10's last name?
Siew

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with #19?
erm.. yesh? we once were.. :x

21. What schools did #3 go to?
gmps and gmss

22. Where does #6 live?
in my hse? he's my brother larhx..

23. What's your favourite thing about #5?
she veri nice.. if tat is considered a thing? lolx..

24. What do you think of #18?
he's a playboy? hahax..

25. What do #4 & #19 have in common?
THEY WERE BOTH MY CRUSHES.. but i went with 19 instead..

26. What special qualities does #17 hold in your life?
erm.. he's my nice cousin that celebrated my 17th birthday wif me and jasmine..

I tag:
eliza, elaine, vanessa, sophian and sin ying!