Thursday, April 19, 2007

BLOOD!
i learn alot of things abt blood!
haha.. its fun learning..
i think this is the best module out of the 5 that i'm taking!
haha..

NOTE

MEL
Hey girl, thanks for always being the one encouraging me to go on.
Thanks for not allowing me to give up on things that i wanted to a few years ago
It's great having u as a friend. Love ya!


JING JIE
Boy, u really made my day. thanks for being my sunshine, my moon and stars.. haha..
you know what i mean. counselling me about all the stuff i told u its super difficult and u know i'm quite stuborn.. u still continued to keep me going on. Thanks for that dude.. nver gonna be able to show how much i really appreciate u.. *hugs*


JOSHY
handsome dude, go easy on MEL. she was trying to be nice.. lol.. anyway, thanks for cheering me up when i'm down and feeling low. thank you for planning the gathering it was Super Duper Fun! everyone agrees on that. she will definitely come back once everything is settled. i promised! Trust me on that. darling, dont ever give up on yourself, things can be seen in a different angle sometimes. *hugshugshugshugshugshugs*


ANDREW
MY Childhood SWEETHEART. .smile. thanks for letting me know that i can lean on you if i needed any help. u seems like the one person that will appear infront of me when i'm troubled. Thanks for lending me your shoulder n wiping my tears. No one can take ur place in my heart and life. the memories you gave me is all unforgettable. having you as my friend is a gift from GOD. really. i mean it. friends come and go, but you never once left me for something else. i was always the important friend, sister. i will nver want our friendship to end alright?
I LOVE YOU DARLING!!


SHUYING
love your haircolour. argh! Thank you for spending the last 3hours with me on the phone, praying for me. i really need that! messed up school with alot of things. cant really control feelings inside of me. Thanks for being there as a sister. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!


WEIEN
known you like forever as well. been a GREAT friend. continue to be that alright. dun stop loving me too. i know that i'm demanding! but for this friendship i know that its worth the sacrifices we all made. it was this love that cause all the unhappiness between so many pple. But Thank you for your non-stop love for me. i love you as well..


CLEON
Many things we said and done to each other.
The happiness and hurt that we brought to each other.
even though i would really hoped it will end well. IT DIDnt
the parting was tough but now it will show us who we really are
we dun have to care what others may think.
it's us that we want to be.
waiting for you i will always do.
i hope after Ns our love will still be like a burning fire
I LOVE YOU! *hugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugshugs*