Thursday, August 30, 2007

My First day of work..

Guess what people..
I almost died!
Stand there and ROT..
No one de lar!!!
BUT
i found a eyecandy already.. =D

Anyways..
I really THANK GOD for what happened

This is what happened :

After work which was around 10.30pm
I went to the washroom to change out of the uniform.
i placed my phone on the toilet roll thingy
- aiya jiu shi put toilet roll the container
I had a feeling that i was going to forget about it.
I packed my stuff and left.
Was on my way out of the whole shopping centre itself
I wanted to call Phoes.
Look through my BIG Everlast bag.
Couldn't find it..
My feeling came back..
I realized that i left it in the toilet!!
I ran back and took the lift up 6 levels.
Prayed all the way up.
Ran into the toilet.
I saw afew ladies leaving the toilet.
Went to the cubicle
phone GONE!
i saw one the auntie from work.
I told her that i lost my phone.
After that, a lady ran back.
WITH MY PHONE IN HER HAND!
she overheard us talking!
THANK GOD!