Thursday, November 29, 2007

Had BBQ - 6daysback
Was at Church - 5daysback
I went to work & I finished watching HEROS Season 1 - 3daysback
I went out with Dennis Yiyang & Andy to watch Enchanted- 2daysback
Had Dinner with Cleon at Fish&Co. - 1dayback
Met Shuying and Desmond for dinner - Today

I guess i'm addicted to Dota.
But then again.
Im kinda sick of it already
Playing it during first and second break
Even when i reach home
every day at 10pm
Its dota time.

1dayback
Call JunXiong yesterday.
He told me that he was going to France next friday!
So nice. Im still schooling lar! Not Fair!

4daysback
And guess what..
Cleon ask me again if i want to go Europe with him and his family!
DAMN.
cannot want lor.
My dad will NVER allow lar.
Even though they offered to pay everything for me.
They are leaving on the 12th of december to the 29th december! [18days leh]
means he wont be here on my birthday!
how sad!!


i want to die in your arms