Saturday, February 02, 2008

Woke up at 12pm today. Had no programs on except dinner at Cleon's place. But i had to cancel it due to Reunion Dinner at my uncle's place. I totally forgot about it. That was another reason why i didnt want to go. The other reason was last night.

It's always fun to have family gathering where you get to see all your cousins and relatives. And seeing them makes you feel happy. Seriously. I love family gathering because my father's side has lots of siblings thus being around cousins, catching up with one another, laughing together and playing together. This is something really enjoyable.

took pictures with my cousins. will upload them another time. Cos im simply too lazy. Wait for ShuEn to send me the pictures in her camera as well. HAH!

WEIEN IS COMING BACK ON MONDAY! YAYNESS! =)