Thursday, September 11, 2008

This week has been really tiring so far. Rushed my PP report. which is approved already. Having so much fun in school i guess. Part of it is because of Darling. (:

Anyways. Been thinking alot alot. i guess my mood can be temperamental. Think of stuff that wouldn't happen as well. But i cant help it. It just keeps coming back. Sometimes i feel like just strangling that voice inside of me making me think of different situations and also the past which definitely sucked. I randomly missed Cleon. Probably because of wanting to escape from all the different thoughts in my head. It's damn frustrating to have so much on your mind. Sometimes i dont even know what to say or do. Because no matter what i do, there is always at least one thing that is wrong. So that is why sometimes i choose to keep quiet.

Nvermind about that.

Delise, YanMing, TengKiat and Me left school early and caught Babylon AD. It is boring leh. Not very good. Dennis Yiyang & Edwin swang by Plaza Sing thus met up with them for awhile. Its been so long! Boyfriend met up with us later on. Had dinner then left for home.

Im so emotional! sometimes i hate myself for being like that ):

i love my boyfriend (: