Saturday, October 04, 2008

I had this strange dream and I thought I wrote it out. Damn dumb though but who cares. This is afterall my blog.

So here it goes

Boy A and Girl A are in a relationship

Girl B was Boy A ex’s girlfriend

So this is how the dream starts..

Boy A and Girl A were out on a date happily where Girl A wanted to go home and rest but Boy A didn’t. So he decided to call Girl B out since she was going to this dinner thingy he would accompany her. Boy A called Girl B in front of Girl A which of cause Girl A pretended that nothing was wrong. But which Girl on earth won’t get jealous? Her heart was crushed but she wanted to be the best girlfriend and pretended that she didn’t mind at all. She went back home crying. Thinking how Boy A was an idiot. And of cos Boy A went to meet Girl B

I think I woke up for a while.

Dream continues..

Girl A was in this old house with Girl B. For what reason I don’t know. But It seems strange. They were preparing food and drinks. Where this time Girl B called Boy A to come over. She phone his friends that he was with and he himself. And they all manage to convince Boy A to come over to the house. When they finally reached, everyone was so happy when Girl B opened the door. People came in and Boy A was left outside. He didn’t want to come but he did. His face change when he saw Girl A in the house as well. He hugged her and told her he loved her.

And I woke up to go pee.

Damn dumb dream. Part 1 was really saddening where as part 2 was more of a happier one.

Boo! I woke up and blog this in case i forgot. I hate it when i dream about this kind of shit. It is disturbing. Especially the first part. ): but nvm, it is afterall a dream (: