Sunday, December 07, 2008

This few days been catching different movies

1. Madagascar Escape 2 Africa - with Baby
2. Wild Child - with Baby, Andy and Dennis
3. Four Christmases - with Baby
4.City of Ember - with Baby, Ruihua and Eunice
5. BOLT - with Baby

Every single movie is nice to watch, interesting and exciting. Lol.
Go catch all of them if you have the time and people to watch it with. Lol.

Updates on my life.

1. Met up with Andy and Dennis like finally it's been eons since i last saw the both of you. Darling came with me and I guess had a great time since Andy was "entertaining us" HAHA

2. Finally went for another driving lesson and i'm progressing. Next lesson is Parking.

3. Ut 3 has come to an end. but the bad news is ut 4 is on its way like starting this coming week. Damn sian. never ending shit. oops =X

4. Shuying and Ryan finally passed me the blue box with all my stuff that I left from last year chalet. It took them exactly a year. So retarded when I met them like freaking many times this year. Lol. Thanks Anyways.

5. I got C+ for dont know what UT. which I'm glad cos i passed since its freaking difficult and I dont study for UT and thought I was going to fail! Lol.

6. Met up with the other committee members for the planning of this year's church-youth camp which I'm in charge of the programmes. Thanks to everyone we got it done so quickly.

7. Had CAR WASH together with my fellow youths. Super fun. Splash water and kanna myself. Retarded but this is how you have lots of fun isnt it? Lol

8. Finished Charmed Season 1 - 8 (: Caught New episode of Gossip Girls Season 2

9. I cut my hair

10. Spend alot of time with Darling Boy. Had fun every single time. (: Watched this musical with him also. It's nice and meaningful. Totally love Baby even more when he wore the River Island Shirt I chose. He looks damn handsome in it. I love you Baby. Get more rest and always smile for me. Cos i finally realised how you felt when i frown, cry and smile. Thanks Darling boy for EVERYTHING.