Saturday, January 29, 2011

i finally got my HTC back. sucks that i thought i back up everything. end up i dont know how to put it back in. ):

nvm. Android Market can get it all back. (: (: (:

Some RANDOM thought

the worst thing about a crush is when you know he's married.

i think this sucks alot alot. cos sometimes you will just wished he werent married. or married only can divorce what! argh
then i look back and i myself crush a facilitator when i know he was married. He was extremely nice to me and only me. Whats not to love about this faci man. -.- The only thing blocking the whole teacher student relationship was - he's married. Sometimes i think that guys shouldnt be so nice to people of the opposite sex , it would cause misunderstanding and also when you are like married already!!! give people like me false hopes. hahahaha.
there was a point of time where i wanted to have him for my own. seriously. i thought of many ways to "try" break them up in my head. i was evil then but it all faded away lar. afterall he is untouchable why waste time now thinking of such things.

/updates
i have been studying alot recently that it scares the shit out of me.
i can give up big bang theory and start sitting at my desk and study for hours. [which is quite creepy cos i hvnt been doing that for a very long time]