Tuesday, May 16, 2006

came home after studyin wif shirlynn and wendy.. hahax... studied mathematics.. haha.. on da way home i saw tis cat and i'm lyk freaking scared.. it lyk followed me or sth larhx.. wad shit.. anyway.. before leaving for da library, i saw desmond at my hse downstairs..
In my mind i was lyk " OH ShiT " what is he doin here? hahax.. manage to GET RID of him.. haha.. i'm sry des if u're readin this.. but ya.. haha.. oh ya.. wanted to upload da photos i took but phone wont just load them so.. haiz.. anyway.. cant wait for tmr.. its WEDNESDAY.. there's prayer meeting.. orh.. daddy ish not in singapore muz go back home on my own.. sucks man.. hahax.. aniwaes.. i think i'm gonna take back my chemistry paper tmr.. haha.. i reali scared.. i dun wanna fail tis paper.. i guess i got to pray real hard.. haha.. but still its over le.. wad's da point of being scared now when i could have study for it.. silly me.. hahax.. :)