Wednesday, May 17, 2006

everything jus sux.. feeling veri FUCKED UP now.. i think i will agree wif derek on saying that life sux! hahax.. i think i'm gonna hate everything.. everything is just breaking down into pieces.. I wonder if I could just lose my memory and die.. goin to de-stressed wif Derek tmr.. hope I can forget everything that happen to me.. my chem. Dropped.. lyk from A1 to B3.. tat jus sucks larhx.. haha.. I'm goin bonkers.. tat has nothing to do wif him.. I just feel tat my life just sucks.. thanks to all that show care and concern to me.. I reali felt da warmt u gave.. thanks to Fiona jasmine Derek desmond joel cleon WENDY jason melvin, my brothers my parents and everyone that loved me.. thanks.. I love u all.. my life may b in a mess but I got all of u.. so I think my life is made perfect wif all of my frens and family and definitely GOD.. school frens, church frens, and my cliques.. haha.. love u all..