Sunday, November 05, 2006

FRIDAY 03-11-2006

had lunch with my mum today
after which
met up with ANDREW
he was really NICE!!
coached me with my mathematics and physics..
had dinner and watch SMALLVILLE AND CHARMED!
haha..

YOU!
i think u'll be reading this
i feel that everything
that happen is for a reason
or else it would not have happen right?
u hve yet to answer me
you still want this child dont you?
or should the child leave
and find a new home?
ANSWER ME!

SAMANTHA
thank you for doing all those things
maybe what u've done
is to test our love for each other
probably..
if it can withstand this obstacle
thn i guess
you should just leave?



SATURDAY 04-11-2006

woke up really late
1pm..
haha.
was on my way to church
met timothy on the bus
so "qiao"
anyway..
had great time with my youths
after which
ELIZA JOHNATHAN CHERIS ME
Went to the Mac nearby to church
To mug..
CHERIS was like "argh"
when I couldn't understand her
haha..
we were doing maths
JOHNATHAN was teaching as algebra
CHERIS said C3S
Haha..
When we heard it we laughed so loudly
that the woman on the opposite side
was like so angry with us..
algebra where got C3S de?
Is 3CS right? Haha
Gaius is bugging me
So I will penned my thoughts again after my O's probably..