Monday, November 03, 2008

I have officially PASSED my PP! - yayness
and my laptop screen has officially be known as crack and needs help.


Whatever the case.
This holidays has totally been great.
Chalet here and there.
Rushing for PP
- i was totally late for it but no worries i pass
having fights
having fun
Overall it was great i guess.


It's been 4months already.
slow and fast at the same time.
Time crawls but somehow it feels like we've been together for years.
even though we quarrel or fight okay bicker
but i feel that i understand you better and love you even more

i want you to know that we will definitely last
and get married
and have baby.
okay out of the point but you know what i mean.
I love you baby.


Gilbert & Mandy
please will you stop with the whole bugging me with jianfeng.
we broke up for so long already and its not like im not moving on.
i HAVE a great BOYFRIEND now!