Monday, May 17, 2010

Revival of this page

I havent been blogging since January. Alot of things happen during this period of time and i guess i changed abit. Not completely but i did change for the better i hope. Lets not discuss that.

and yes i broke up with Delon a couple of months back. i think its in march. we are still good friends though. Coming to my point of I FINALLY went diving with Delon. [07may-09may 2010] Tioman. Great Place. Company was good, other than the fact that they were holding a Miss Hong Kong Pagent there. - Inside Joke. Eat Sleep Dive for most people, but as for me Eat Sleep Dive Vomit. Haha. i got terrible seasick. It was awful the first day, got better on the second. I saw super super alot of fishes. My puke made them come to us. - thus my buddy thanked me for that. Lol. I saw turtles [which i swam with], puffer fish - super big ones - went damn close [so beautiful] parrot fish, NEMO [clownfish] - i played with them, touched them. I love them. Stingray, AngelFish and alot more which i obviously couldnt tell what they are. I took 2 pictures from the Jetty. Didnt have time to snap more.


Beautiful place @ pulau tioman

Met up with Snail [Sly] and JonChua recently and we talked and talked and talked in Toapayoh till 4plus am. Alot of catching up, gossips. So much that is overwhelming.

Giving that I have been slacking alot lately, I decided to send in resume to get a job [like finally] Had an interview today at Learning Kidz which its freaking scary. I hate Interviews lar. seriously why cant they just give me the job or sth. haha. Anyways. i dont really like the environment there. I got 3 more interviews tomorrow. I hope i can get in the administrative job. Even though this would not allow me to get experience for a teaching post next time but i want the money to go overseas again. I so want to be a primary school teacher!!! ):

Andy has been bugging me to go overseas. We planned during our secondary school days and me being the youngest, they had to wait till i turn 21. Cos mummy and daddy dont allow me to leave Spore if i aint 21. it sucks but the sucky part is over!!! lol.

Recently been playing Pet Forest. So if you do play Pet Forest - Rost Forest, my character is babyredssky (:(:(:

Now my plan is Earn money, get Exp [so that i can lvl up] LOL!, Go overseas with Andy and rest, go Diving again, Spent more time with my family and of cos those that i have been neglecting when i was attached. HAHA. oh ya meet up with my 3 different pets - Snail, Turtle and my SLUG!

Slug if you are reading this please meet me soon!! and all the shades of green!! you know what i mean! (: haha