Wednesday, February 23, 2011

just another day

last night i had a run with my elder brother and it was actually fun. No kidding im having muscle ache or it was really tiring - it felt good. (: i would probably continue this. And my swimming - thanks to the rain i cant go swimming today. What my plan for today was to wake up in the afternoon, swim under the hot and bright sun - get alittle tanned. Then come home and start my assignments! But all i did was watch drama play itouch and did some power rider. Its his birthday and he is in camp. I know i shldnt be into it but it aint march yet. Though the whole march thing was a little dumb to begin with. Its like going to be a year and im still stuck thinking of him at home

what am i thinking seriously.
Fml haha

Im meeting jon now. Shuteppan (: