Saturday, October 07, 2006

haven been blogging.. haha.. anyway, i have started again?! yippee..

recently that happen to me in my life..

Andrew u were my best friend.. how can you do that to me? Cleon will kill u if he knows about this.. so pple shh.. wad did i do? u were really strong n aggressive.. it was really scary.. i'm not avoidin you.. but u got to give me some time to think through..

anyway.. josh was being really nice on tues.. haha.. he helped me.. gosh! it's a miracle.. Josh will help me with my maths.. hahah.. this guy always picks on me.. and he is willing to guide me.. haha.. kenneth was lyk wad? someone possess him or wad lar.. shocking.. helen couldn't believe it as well lar.. hahaha...

not only josh.. ethan was really nice to me too.. hahah.. something is wrong.. all am i thinkin too much.. haha.. both always mean to me.. now out of a sudden.. gosh.. unbelievable.. lolx..

Pastor Choi hse looks nice.. argh.. i really wan a sister.. i really really wan a sister.. damn sad lar.. hmm.. hahahahhahahah.. but at least i got my sisters..
i love you girls.. hahah..

oh ya.. not forgetting ryan was really funny when we ask joyce out.. haha.. he was lyk blushing lar.. so funny.. he ask for my help too. hahah.. i cant help but laugh.. i'm mean.. hahah..