Wednesday, October 25, 2006

met SHU YING and RINO this morning at compass point. we talk quite abit..

SHU YING
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! you have been a great help to me today!
Everything seems fine after the talk.. haha..
if is not for you i wouldn't know what to do le! :)

RINO
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
i thought it through le..
maybe things would be better if i didn't made that choice..
its tough being the one making the decision to tell him.
i dont know what would happen to him
but i felt relieved after sms-ing him today..
RINO I LOVE YOU TOO! haha.. :)

went studying with JOEL JOSHUA & ANDY at park way later in the day..
haha.. abit far.. but at least i studied! haha..

12 MORE DAYS! ARGH! :(

FIONA
sometimes thing happen the way you want it to and sometimes it doesn't.
dont always think that he will be there for you because you know he wont.
think about it. he has a girlfriend already.
dont waste YOUR time on him le..
look around you,there are so many pple that care for you and love you.
i really hope that you will really think through what i say ok?
i will always be there for you.
Remember what i say this morning okay?
I LOVE YOU! :)

SHAWN
dont be so mean to KENNETH lar..
he was trying to help you even though you were in a really bad mood.
i know what happen, but still you know what i will say right?
okay lar.. cheer up okay?
it's not end of the world..
there are still so many out there.. haha..
I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! so dont worry.. :)

ANDREW
THANK YOU for always being there for me
THANK YOU for encouraging me no matter how moody you are
THANK YOU for taking up all my nonsense
THANK YOU for being a good friend
THANK YOU for buying me porridge when i'm sick
THANK YOU for holding my hand up the stage when i was afraid
THANK YOU for everything you have done for me
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU.. :)

CLEON
I LOVE ur eyes
I LOVE your smile
I LOVE the way you look at me
I LOVE the way you hold me in your arms
I LOVE the way you look at me and tell me everything is ok when actually is not
I LOVE the smell of you afTer your bath
I LOVE the way you stroke my hair
I LOVE the way you make me laugh when i'm pms-ing
I LOVE the way you kiss me
I LOVE you when you suddenly show up at my hse when i'm sick
I LOVE the way you say I LOVE YOU
I LOVE EVERYTHING OF YOU!
I MISS YOU ALOT! :)

GOD LOVES SOPHIA!
JIA YOU!
27 MORE DAYS TO FREEDOM! :)