Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Yesterday was boom *tiring*

morning:
woke up at 8.40am, bathe, change, pack my stuff and get ready to go out. was at the bus stop at 9.29am. waited for the bus for 11 mins.. Bus 58 came at 9.40am. msg ken telling him i've boarded the bus. two stops later, he boarded the bus. reach bishan called shirlynn, she will meet us in J8. called elaine, she's on her way. ephraim was already in the library, he din wan to join us for breakfast. ken and i waited for shirlynn and elaine at Ya Kun Toast. we had breakfast. join ephraim in the library. studied chem and physics. we discuss at times, there was this lady that keep staring at elaine as we discuss. haha..

afternoon:
we went to have lunch. was deciding to have either KFC or Long John. end up we went to the kopitiam. got a seat. was about to buy food, i couldn't find my wallet. it went missing. i was panicking when ephraim helped me by loking through my bag. it wasn't there. shirlynn suggested that ken and i went back to the library to find it while they try to look for it again. we went back to the library. i wasn't there.. i prayed to god every second. my ic, ez-link, entry proof, visa and master card, money and some personal stuff are all inside my wallet. ken suggested going back to Ya Kun Toast as he remembered me putting my wallet on the table after i oredered my food. so when we went back, ken asked one of the auntie workin there. she ask me what was my name. *we were so glad* i told her my name was sophia n immediately she told another auntie that sophia's here.. haha.. so i got back my wallet. KEN IS MY HERO! *ken asked me to put this in if i'm blogging* - puke.. hahah.. in the end we went to long john to have our lunch. walking back to the library that time, Lee called. he actually walked ard the library for 2 hours looking for us lar.. thn he couldn't fiind us, he went home and called us. haha.. we all met up in the library again. and studied.. ken was suggesting since we studied so long we should reward ourself.

evening:
we watched You Me and Dupree.. haha. the whole entire show like only me and shirlynn was laughing lar.. hahah... anyway, sry andrew.. i went with my friends. hah.. weilong knows about it. he told me to go de.. we'll visit him today. hehe... :) oh ya.. when i reach my house downstairs. i saw desmond. so i had late dinner with him and gaius.. hahah..

night:
i told my mum i will take care of gaius. so we played game and went to sleep together. he slept on my bed. the whole night i couldn't sleep cause gaius was taking up 3/4 of my bed and he was sleeping inside. argh! i manage to "ren" until 5.26am. i brought him to my mum's room and went back to sleep.. finally i could sleep.. hahaha..

End of yesterday...


Today..

i'm going to meet shirlynn later to study again.. :)