Monday, October 01, 2007

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!

List of people eligible for my SPECIAL Lollipop..

1a. GAIUS - my little brother
1b. Gabriel - my elder brother
2. CLEON - second fav. after my brothers
3. Andrew - my all time best friend! [childhood friend also can]
4. Meiting - the bitch of my life. LOL.. u cannot not love her if u are me.
5. Shuying - the other bitch of my life. LOL.. she's just so lovable.
6. Ryan - the boy that constantly irritates me.. Childish enough!
7. Desmond - the boy that gave me the uper sweet letter. i still have it.
8. Rino - my fav. eyecandy. he's damn hot! and he plays the violin! so attractive can
9. Joshua - one of the idiot that dunk me on my 18th birthday! sweetest friend ever.
10. Shawn - the other idiot that dunk me on my 18th birthday! he got me my cough syrups!
11. Gabe - my fav. "shield" LOL.. reminds me of sth in sch!
12. Melvin - was once my beloved
13. Jason - was super duper nice friend who would die for me. LOL.. he told me one!
14. Bashitah - my secrets keeper. She damn nice one.. give me good advise!
15. Ronnie - *hmm.. okay lar give u..* The idiot who calls me sotong
16. Jonathan - my good friend in class!
17. Leon - i will be nice!
18. Liying - haha.. the dudong in class. Oops
19. MY YOUTHS. - i just love them
20. Leslie - i nver forget u hor! haha. my one and only friend that keeps calling me in the middle of the night!

HAHA..