Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Okay yesterdays pictures.


THE BEST GROUP! with Felicia behind =)



TODAY
Had Class today. Damn sian. Okayy. Met Lester in the morning. During Break Yuenky Lester and I were discussing as usual that we are tempted to leave. By the 2nd meeting we decided to leave already. =X Lester that asshole take his own sweet time thus Delon and Me went to the talk. It was about screws haha. In the knee. Okay it sounds sick. Dont want to go into details. Ask Delon that idiot. we were laughing the whole time.

Marble game!


I saw this few Retarded people playing on the field. lol.


Met Jonathan at SBW to get LOST season 4. We had Icecream. lol. Anyways. SUppose to meet Cleon at 530. But But But. He called me at 2 plus. And told me he wanted to pick me up from school later. Which i was not already there. I was at Dhoby Ghuat lar. So i told him and he came to pick me up. lol. So nice right. Even though he got say abit. Telling me not to skip school. I wont go on. Personal Stuff. =)