Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Woken up my sms and calls. I slept at 5 plus in the morning. So its terrible. Anyways I was late. Both Erebus and Sabby started spamming my phone i think my hse also. Suppose to meet both of them at 2. HAHA! i reach at 3 plus. Aiya. I wanted to sleep on de. but like damn bad! haha! So you should be happy i came. =X

We had lunch then went around shopping. After awhile i decided we should just get Sharman a shirt. LOL. and we went to Esprit. =) I was so tempted to buy clothes as well but haha! i did go try on lar. Must resist temptation! haha! okayy. After tht we went to AMK which ASSHOLE Erebus left us. HAH. Girls nver need guys thus we went shopping at AMK hub. Played arcade. Damn fun! lol. Bishi Bashi and stuff like that. Then we went to Nebo for dinner. And that idiot joined us.

PICTURES

SABBY and ME on the hanging chair


ICE PEACH TEA


Retarded Game - Catch Me If You Can


SOUP OF THE DAY - Cream of Mushroom


Potato Wedges + Cheese


Uno Stacko