Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I hate you

You can delete all the emails i sent to you when you are in Bali. you can just ignore my comments made on facebook. Just delete them without even looking at it where as when she comments on your facebook. you reply not only that you didnt even delete that fucking email. I dont understand why. You know how much i dont like no hate her. Actually it doesnt matter cos i hate her, you can hate my friend i also can. I hate her to the core.

Anyways, since you like her so much why not just go and be with her. Why stay with me and feel sad abt it. The other day, once you saw her all your reactions changes. Tried to stay a distance isnt it? stare at her only. you like her so much just go for it lar. i wont be your burden.

i hate you alot. Like for the first time i really do.