Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"sadness overwhelms""

This morning i did alot of stuff before leaving my house to boyfriend's - but it didnt happen though.

i woke up super early today[8am], super excited to celebrate 1 year anniversary with baby. we were planning to catch Transformers 2 and ice skating.
waited for super long and thus did the following

1. Pack my room - i threw away like 2 bag full of papers - LOL
2. Vacuum the whole entire house
3. Blog Shop for like some time
4. Cut my hair - it looks pretty (:
5. i booked tickets for transformer 2! to surprise baby of cos.


After doing all of that, i decided to head down to Baby's so i came home bathe, get dressed pack my things in my little bag and head out. Went to central to buy "Luo Han Guo" for baby as he isnt feeling well and that would do the trick to soothe his throat. Walked to the Mrt, got on the train. Talked to mummy on the phone. after putting down [im on the train, heading to woodlands] Baby sms me say that he cant go out today. it was a little depressing already since today is our 1 year anniversary. i continued walking thinking its okay just see him at his place will do. Baby replied telling me not to come to his place since he cant talk as well. myheart dropped. tears dripped down my eyes. nothing hurt as badly as now. haha. nolar. i alighted at Marsiling and headed home.

Good thing Joshua and Sheena wanted to catch Transformers as well thus i sold them my tickets. They were nice they gave me the online booking fee - $1 as well. lol =X
and i drank the "Luo Han Guo" ):

im terribly disappointed and utterly sad.
but he is sick so nvm thn. ):

how i wish...