Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF

Thank God Its Friday

I hate going to school. I hate waking up early just to go to school and forgot my damn thermometer. I hate staying in class when its so boring. I hate pretending i know something but i actually dont. Life in school is boring. I hate that FYP's presentation is coming soon. I hate I hate Friday class when boyfriend aint in school with me but it is my straight As class though.

Updates

1. Caught Transformer 2 with Baby. Nice movie. Super shiok. The sergeant is so damn cute. too bad he is married to Fergie. I like the "chi hua hua" in the movie if you watched you know what i'm talking about.

2. Caught Ice Age 3 on the same day with Baby. Cute movie. Funny also. I love peaches! (:
super cute elephant! (:

3. Went to Taka and bought Baby's Wilson Tennis Racket (: Red and Black.
Mine is Prince Red and White

4. Played Tennis yesterday with Baby. Cool sia. This coach came and ask us to practice with him. (: Fun fun fun
- Baby retardedly threw away my shoes ): hah!
- I still love you even though (:

5. Oh ya, Gabriel's Birthday! 22 already old le. haha. Fiona came as a surprise to him. Whole family + Baby + Fiona celebrated his birthday at Sakura Orchard. (:



oh ya my cute little pet turtle cut her hair ytd. Now she looks so CUTE!! (: