Sunday, June 13, 2010

interesting

Friday
Supposed to meet my stupid snail but she last minute fly my aeroplane ): what's new man. Tanning session at Sentosa cancelled. Met up with Jon, wanted to catch movie. Headed to Far East to get his haircut, while we was getting it, i was playing ANGRY BIRDS!
Anyways that idiot couldnt decide what to eat for dinner which apparently he wanted to con me again to eat KFC. We walked around for like 10mins after which decided to go somewhere other than Far east to eat. And while walking I saw ION and immediately look at Jon, we thought of eating the same thing. OMG

SHU TEPPAN


My Damn nice Pork


His' Damn Nice Seafood Soup


Dinner was AWESOME, the couple next to us kept staring at us cos we kept laughing damn loud and was having lots of fun. Okay they are like damn old - can be my parents liao lar.

Anyways, met ____ at _____ mrt to go to Tantric . Atmosphere was nice. People there - hmmmm! no comments. So ____ bought us drinks. Sweet and damn alcoholic taste. LOL! cant rmber the name. Another blue drink as well. Anyways. we had lots of fun there. Had Tequila Pop as well. My fav! lol. and ____ got drunk, super damn funny. Ohya the atmosphere between the 2 guys was really funny lar. But IM the Catalyst .

he didnt call ):
was waiting but the phone didnt ring
so i pop my tequila pop! lol

Saturday
Met up with Turtle and Melissa. Im lazy alr. Just peektures (:


Melissa's Chocolate Indulgence



Xiwen's Yoghurt Cheese Cake


My Mango Madness - i think cant rmber


Before


After




He called today.
The feeling lasted for awhile
I hope i will get over him soon
like real soon