Tuesday, June 08, 2010

updates

I have been really really busy with alot of things, Lets talk a walk in my daily life then. Starting from last Saturday

Saturday 05-06-2010
My whole family headed down to Msia - Melacca for One day trip. Supposing to go to the Chocolate Factory there, some nonya place and definitely SHOPPING.

BUT BUT BUT

We went to too many Nonya Places thus SHOPPING was cut down to freaking 1 hour. Sucks. Cheris and I went shopping crazy. Bought shoes!
Oh ya, stupid people! The chocolate factory closed down already and they BLUFF us. WHAT AN ASS!

Sunday 06-06-2010
My Beloved Turtle's Birthday!! Went to church as usual, had HENG HUA dinner. Super Shiok. Best thing that happen was when He called from tekong. I was starting not to miss him already but when i heard his voice, my heart skip a beat again. Argh this sucks.

Monday 07-06-2010
Supposed to meet Jonathan for interview at ZARA for GSS but i cant work on Sunday thus i think its impossible to get the job thus we decided to abandon that and go for movie. Headed to Marina Square where Jonathan tricked me into eating his fav. KFC - Ole Ole meal or sth. Which is super filling. We ate one piece chicken and couldnt finish the rest. Before that we went to Niwa Sushi and bought sushi to go along with KFC - his idea. Wanted to catch the killers at GV but they dont screen it. So walk around Marina to get Jon a new shirt cos he hates his garfield shirt he was wearing. We went to Cineleisure to buy tickets and saw Soewandi. After alot of shopping at FRED PERRY, Jon decided to buy a Shirt there and while going down to refreeze his Frolick, we saw INNZHENG. haha. super freaky cos they dont really get along and we are all watching the same movie in the same theatre and we were going to meet cheris while IZ is going to meet eliza. Aint that WEird.!

//edited part in red [11-06-2010 1:22pm]
We bought Auntie Anns - Damn nice. I'm loving it. Lol. We chilled at Starbucks until the last train and headed home. He called again which totally made me happy again. It sucks though cos this means nothing to him. And it sucks when I started to let go and now its back again ):

TODAY 08-06-2010 [Mum's Birthday]
Watched Prince Of Persia. Damn nice. Even though in between the movie I was like when are you going to finish? The main character looks good in the show. Apparently my little brother book the movie at a super early time -11am, I was damn tired cos i slept at 5am previous night/morning. Lol. After the movie, we shopped around and headed home where i drove mum to go cut her hair. Did mask before sleeping on my bed for 2hours. Had dinner and slack at home until Jon called and ask me to go sing Karoake. We sang from 1-6am [crazy and Jon has great Voice] Went home and sleep.