Friday, June 11, 2010

Turtle

Met up with Turtle, had lunch and We headed down to Wild Wild Wet. I didnt know what present I should get her thus rembered she wanted to go to WWW, i brought her there. We had alot of fun, playing slides, esp Ulah lah or sth like that where we didnt have to queue up for our turn as everyone came in groups and when they need 2 people we jump queue! lol. And we saw Daiyu. Irritating - say im short):

There was this 2 small little boys that kept following us like crazy. And he hit my head like super alot of times. These kids made me feel like strangling them seriously!!!

We went to CHOMP CHOMP - damn shiok order Stingray, LaLa, Kang Kong all extra chilli, Sugar cane with lemon and chicken Wings


I NEED A JOB LIKE NOW!!!

my heart know its time
when the right time comes
and it hasnt hear your voice
it aches
thinking when you're going to call