Wednesday, September 19, 2007

3rd DAY of school..
It feels SO long..

Im still having FLU..

Anyway..
Cognitive today SUCKS big time..
The Faci was Okay..
The problem was damn fucked up. Oops! cant help it..
Atomism
Holism
Quantum Physics..

I hate it lar...
Almost died..
And to add on..
My group - I'm the ONLY girl
2 cheenas - cant speak properly. - couldn't understand them
My class Jonathan was fine.
We did up PPT...
The Faci came and confuse all of us..
Its so frustrating when you know what it means alr and someone comes along and confuses you.

Replies...

Fiona - My eyes open lor!
Ben - Hey Bastard! hah.. I MISS YOU TOO!!
Meiting - Darren Ng? haha.. aiya.. i meeting him nxt nxt week i think.. Wahlao wad sry cleon.. he just need to pass me sth lar. and also he needs to treat me a dinner! LOL..
Lean - Next week.. BUSY!! how ar?
Joshua - Friday? cannot lar. i think got theory lesson! SORRY lar..
I MISS YOU TOO!