Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Went to school early in the morning.
Was suppose to meet LEON at the busstop
but it was raining..

Thn at 8.50am,
Was suppose to meet RONNIE
but he was late!
went to buy macs for our breakfast!

We reach school..
the meeting/briefing havent started
so..
we just sat there and talk rubbish
blah blah blah

After the whole entire thing
i met JONATHAN
to pass him his resignation letter
and he didnt take his jacket that PEIZHEN returned lar
thus my bag
looks like it had a damn big bomb.
haha.. it was damn heavy

Anyways..
when i was talking to JONATHAN on the phone
the whole journey to orchard to meet KEITH
and my phone happily died on me..
before i met KEITH
my phone said battery empty
WTH!

Got to get
1. Black Shoes - to match formal wear *which i dont have*
2. Long SleeveWhite Collar Shirt - *i will have to make do with a pink short sleeve*
*i only have red and purple heels*

and i was going to work soon..
which means not really much time to shop
after meeting KEITH
i found this plug at the shopping centre
thus me and KEITH camped there
so that i could charge my phone
HAHA!

i smsed CHERIS
thinking she has a pair of black shoes
after some time
i decided to borrow from ELIZA
but her pair was in HAL.
so it was damn difficult to get the shoes

i smsed JON since he was free.. *i thought*
to help me get the shoes from ELIZA
he told me okay lo.
so i told ELIZA that JON was getting it for me

i didnt know that JON was sick
and thus i think i made alot of people angry
I dunno..
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused to whoever
When ELIZA came and passed me the shoes
She was really angry with me.
She passed me the shoes and left.
hmmm..
I was really sad lar.
i dont know that it was so inconvenience
if i known i wouldnt have ask for help.
probably. just go to school in wadeva shoe i can find

Work was horrible after she left.
Just felt that i was like a burden to everyone around me
should really stop troubling them.
SORRY GUYS. =(