Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Woke up super later today..
was supposed to meet JON at 2pm at vivo..
but..
he woke up late too..
thus changing the time to 2.30pm

We went Job Hunting today..
First was ESPIRIT..
we filled in the forms and left.
I ate LONG JOHN for branch..
We went to alot of different brands
till we came to Toysrus

This was what happen :

Jon : Are you all hiring part timers?
Guy at the counter : Yes
*Guy begins looking for the form in the drawer*
Jon : How much is the pay?
Guy at the counter : 5 an hour
*Jon looks at me*
*Guy walks into the room to get form*
Jon : 5 a bit little hor?
Sophia : ya lor
Jon : Let's go before he comes out
Sophia : okay!
*we ran off*
Boy i guess the Guy must have hated us.. SORRY!

We went to NIKE as well..
It's very promising.. lol.

We were about to leave vivo..
I opened my bag to get my ez-link card.
To my horror
my RENOMA wallet is missing!
i almost cried.
we went back to Long John.
THANK GOD!
my wallet was left there.
everything was still inside.
GOD HAS BEEN REALLY REALLY GOOD TO ME!

Lahu Mission Trip

I have discuss it with my parents.
My mum advised me not to go.
As a student, i have my responsibilities.
And it's to study.
Thus i have decided to forgo Lahu this year.

SORRY Cheris!