Thursday, September 13, 2007

went to school to return the blazer and tie
waited for RONNIE
we stayed at student to come
until like 12 plus
i decided to call Clinston - the president
he didnt pick up..
thn i called Ashly - vice president
guess wad..
a guy picked up.
i always thought Ashly was a girl's name
i was proven wrong today. LOL

went to JONATHAN's house today
that idiot didnt want to pick me up from mrt
i had to walk to his house on my own lar.
i got smallville season 6!
yayness!! Thank You JONATHAN!
stay there to slack because music lesson was at 615
and i was at his place at 1 +..
after getting smallville.
i was watching wonderful life.
after which JONATHAN that idiot
irritated me and started using the permanent marker
to brand me as a indian..
WHAT AN IDIOT!
and he almost killed me!
haha..

went for believers music
lesson was great..

Anyways..
Lyndon says that the cancellation of the airticket
cost $105..
Do pray that someone is able to take over my place.

My little brother is an idiot!
he use his head and knock my mouth
thus i bit my tongue both side
and its still bleeding..
it's not stopping lar..
i think im going to die!