Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I cant wait for Thursday!

Okayy. let me repeat myself I CANT WAIT FOR THURSDAY! because i have no school on thursday friday saturday and sunday. Super SHIOK! lol.

Sunday, met Erebus, Sabby and Yan Ming at National Library to study for the upcoming test. It was my FIRST time as a student in RP to study for UT. lol. everyone that heard i was going to study said this : "Are you serious?!" [quoted from Fiona] So ya. I DID study for awhile. haha.

Alrights. I had UT yesterday. Wasnt too bad i think, sometimes i wonder if i really can make it to University. HAH! Whatever. Anyways, I saw my eyecandy like super alot of times ytd. haha.

TODAY
I met up with 3 different batch of people during 2nd break! lol. super tiring. First was the Cambodia Peeps [had talk about our trip], Jonathan [ate lunch with him] and then i met up with Yuenky Teresa WeiJian and Sherman [in the library, we played upwords] haha. Getting busier after all i have so many friends to meet up with so little time to do so.
Class ended early thus we took that time and studied for our UT. I couldnt finish my paper. Sian. The grade of UT is so going to jeopardize my Applied Chemistry grade. Went back with Jonathan and find Wendy at her work place. Had dinner at Jack's place with Cleon. haha. its like super long since we last went there together.

OH YA I ALMOST FORGOT. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL EARLY. LIKE SUPER EARLY. EVEN EARLIER THAN THE FACI HERSELF! LOL!! reach at 8.05 at woodlands =D
I got pictures to blog about but lazy. haha. I'll post them the very nxt time. =D