Friday, April 11, 2008

School was alright today. Team Mates were fun =) Starting to get used to my classmates i guess. haha.

Wanted to go to Expo for Planet Shakers, but I was invited over to Andrew's place for dinner. When i reached his place, i realised that this is the first time i didnt have to tell that someone why I'm going to Andrew's place for dinner. Or how I asked them to invite that someone along just that he wont misunderstand that Andrew is just my damn good friend. I suddenly felt the freedom to do whatever i want and not need to think what other person might think.
Alright, i guess i'm happier now but part of me wants to go back to what we had. Haha. Life's like this i guess. You cant have both, you got to let go of something to gain another thing.

/edited some parts gone

To think i left school without buying my LABCOAT! How dumb can i get sia. LOL. SO i borrowed JONATHAN's. Which look damn big on me but who cares I look like a scientist in it. LOL. damn funny. I cant wait for Labwork sia! HAHA.