Tuesday, April 15, 2008

my rants - blogging in school


I'm so freaking pissed with my phone!

If you do not know what phone im using. I'm using U700.


Its a good phone when you first buy it, then it starts to wear out the colour dropped not only that the sensitivity is so STUPID! cannot sense my finger meh? FUCK lar stupid shit! I cannot delete messages. I cannot send messages. And by this rate my inbox will be full thus in a while I cannot receive messages. It's like some shit ass lar. HAHA.


Monday

Went to Ang Mo Kio Mrt Station on BUS135
Took MRT to Woodlands Interchange
Took CAB to Republic Poly
I took three different transport to get to school just to not be late!

Did labwork, was quite interesting to abstract RNA from DNA. Typically, my group was the fastest to complete the task given and also we just crapped out the presentation because of the little time we had. It was quite funny as my classmates wanted to catch a worm and torture it or something.

Anyways. I met with Keith for dinner at some funny place. which of cos i cant remember. He simply came and pick me up from SengKang. And drove to have dinner. It really feels weird going out with my ex-boyfriend's brother. LOL. even though he is super nice and is my friend as well. haha. So whatever.