Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Second Day of School - New Class yet again.

I was late again. And thanks to the year ones that took up space on the bus that let all the year twos and threes suffer. What's wrong with those year ones that come to school super early? They come to school early like 820+ going to 830 and stand there look at each other. Whats wrong with these people. Unlike the year ones who's classes starts at 9am WE year twos and three has classes at like 830? They should really follow what me and my classmates of semester 2 did. Come in just on time or 914am. Still on time. get to sleep abit longer and DO NOT take space on the bus to school early in the morning. =)

Okay i'll stop ranting AGAIN.

W54P
I'm trying to memorize all my classes so that i will not walk into the wrong one. Class was fine, i guess this class is more energetic and funny then the previous one. Which is a good thing. My team mate happened to be Sherm's friend. RP is indeed small.

Met Rino for dinner and as usual that fella had to wait for me. I should really stop the LATE habit. lol.

Tmr, only those taking electives get to come back which is of cos the hard-working ones that is ME. haha. E56F!