Thursday, May 22, 2008

A couple of events

Woke up at 9.45am sharp this morning.
Get ready and left the house. Cabbed to SSDC.
Good thing reach a little late. Did my Final theory practice.
Was really tired can. The previous night got a lot of stuff happened.
Whatever the case, i slept pretty late the night before
Anyways. Finished my Practice
Waited awhile and headed for my Final Theory Test.
Everyone in the room was looking scared i think. Thats how i felt then
Started the paper. It was touch screen though.
Did the paper very quickly was amazed by my speed myself.
I was afraid to end the test so quickly thus i check all 50 questions again.
You know the passing mark is 45 lar. Only can 5 wrong lar. Stress sia.
Anyways I PASSED! FIRST ATTEMPT! I'm a PRO can! LOL!
After i saw PASSED i started giggling in front of the screen. HAHA!

Anyways. Not talking about that. I went off with a BIG SMILE ON MY FACE.
Took train to Woodlands and went to Cause Way Point
to get Tau Suan for DELON *inside story*
Im such a NICE friend!
Reach school slack around
Erebus and Sharman started playing Dota and Sharman was being irritating to put my name. Anyways. Ever since i got my Viewty i am quite used to touch screen also SSDC's screen is touch screen as well. So when i wanted to change the name on Sharman's laptop screen i went to touch his laptop screen thinking it was touch screen. At that very second, I felt retarded! LOL!
The UT was difficult i must say. I didnt study for it. Guess i was too busy with everything in the world. Okayy =)

That stupid SNAIL DUGONG left without me! Idiot! haha. but anyways it was her loss. Joel came to pick me up today. BUT being irritating he wanted me to WALK to CWP when he could have driven over! What an IDIOT! haha. okayy. nevermind about that. We had a good talk about everything in our life.

He made me think. Like seriously.
Friends come and go. Its what we do that impact their lives. I dont know how to put it but the world is changing every hour every minute every second. Not just the world but we humans change too. Look at yourself now and 2 years back. How different are you compared to then. How many friends have you made and how many did you lose? Some things happen for a reason. Like why can some people be friends with someone that in another class refers as a weirdo. And how everyone is somewhat linked to each other in RP i mean. How from strangers to acquaintance to friends to good friends and out of a sudden we can be strangers again. Relationship is one thing i can never really understand. How when you have the person you dont think is a big thing but when you really lose him or her you tend to regret and see all the good things that person really has. Why do all of us do things that we regret? Human are always complaining. We always tend to look on what they dont have and not be thankful of what they have.

Mood : Not really good =(
I MISS HIM