Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm in school. Damn Boring as usual. I guess because i got a very long weekend. From Saturday to Monday. HAHA! okayy. Anyways. I went for driving lessons yesterday and guess what i got that irritating instructor. When I saw him, I wanted to just take my bag and go but i would have lost $70+ so whatever lar. He kept on burping which its disgusting. If you know me, when you burp i would feel like vomiting. Not only that, he is the one instructor that is an asshole. He step on my brake and when i step on my accelerator i couldnt move and got horn by the guy behind. Then he realized it he quickly took his stupid foot out of the brake. What an idiot.

Saturday Picture.
Saw this person Very funny.



Me and my brothers randomly taking pictures on the car.


Desserts

Groceries


CHERIS - The Birthday Day Girl


INN ZHENG


COMMITTEE MEMBERS

Street near Church


Dinner