Monday, May 19, 2008

Lots of pictures to upload.
been snapping picture with my new love VIEWTY - LOL!

anyways. went to Erebus' place to study today. Along with Sabby and Sharman. Had Pizza. Watched Armegadon. Played alittle on the bed. =X *sounds wrong* Dota as usual.

Dinner with family. Passed Cheris Jonathan's labcoat. Day ended.
Thats all for Vesak Day.

Okayy. Pictures! Decided it will be too much work if i put in my blog on the pictures so. LOL!

InnZheng - took from Teenage Magazine

The very first photo i took with my VIEWTY - GAIUS

On the way home - Was using the VGA - front camera of the phone


On the way to the bus stop


Waiting for MRT at Ang Mo Kio


Snail Dugong - the one that made me for an entire week before meeting up for school.


My Chemistry Class - Group mates


My very GREEN room wall


CHERIS LEE!


APPARENTLY MY PHONE DIDNT LIKE HER.


Gaius' Foot


Terminal Three


On the way to church



In Church - I always loved looking at this when on stage


Plaza Singapura


On my way home - Little India


Erebus' Place


On the way home from his place



My Dessert


Waiting for Cheris - MOON


That's all for now. =)