Friday, May 16, 2008

❤ VIEWTY IS MY NEW LOVE ❤

WEDNESDAY

I got my VIEWTY❤!

Had Microbiology in class. Damn boring. Finished EVERYTHING at around 10am! Labwork plus Presentation. Is like what the hell. Everything completed. 4 hours of break. Oh ya. Check my sample already. ONE STOP CENTRE WATER COOLER'S WATER IS SAFE! NO COLONIES GROWTH ON THE AGAR PLATE!! LOL!

Yucks! BACTERIA!


Nothing Growing. No Bacteria! =) Water cooler's water!

Faci didnt want to start early. Damn it! Wasted time. Call SG mobile and ordered my VIEWTY! yayness! My "very nice" classmate kept on telling me in class that VIEWTY sucks BUT no way im going to change my mind about it. Left class after presenting. Seriously if i can do that i will do that every week! The faci is a nagger! Seriously. like some kindergarden teacher lar! cannot stand it!

Met up with JON CHUA. We went to make my deposit then had dinner at Sakae Sushi. He tempt me la! Shit de! hahah. I dont understand why he likes the peas so much. its like super yucky?!

Lol. okayy. D.P.D.P.! Whatever. He was an idiot to keep video-ing. Lol.


But aiya he is a very nice friend! He's been helping carry my laptop / bag since last year semester 1 and now its like year 2 semester 1. One year liao! =)

We went to The Cathay to shop alittle. And to Adidas and saw PeiZhen. She happens to be working there on that day. Anyways the people from SG mobile called me to collect my phone, so on the way there i saw Delon. So qiao la! haha! everywhere can see him! lol!!!

I got my VIEWTY❤! Its so cool. I simply love it! =)


Thursday

Had Chemistry class today. Faci ask us to not do presentation but come out with a game. Wth! Anyways. During 3rd meeting, we were typically just asking people and teling them secretly the answers or they saw the answer already. Damn boring. Funny though. Since darren's group game's questions were alittle retarded but funny though. Should have taken a picture of the faci's face! was hilarious. Met Delon outside class, talk to him awhile to kill time and also slack lar Class very boring you know! lol. Went back finally 6p.

Met up with Cheris and Gabriel for dinner at Botak Jones at Toa Payoh. The regular portion like so much lar! Nice food. Great Company. We were planning for June's event. After which Brother and I went to meet up with the Titan 2 owner. Nice guy that smokes alot. LOL! Chatted until like 12 plus then headed home. Bathed thn Blog! =)

❤ VIEWTY IS MY NEW LOVE ❤

Me and Amutha =) Im wearing her Specs =)


❤ VIEWTY IS MY NEW LOVE ❤