Wednesday, June 17, 2009

rants

i fucking hate cramps. it just suck like fuck. NB lar. I guess my moodswing is up so better watch out. :X

anyways, was feeling really sad when boyfriend didnt accompany me to school. It's the first time after like 11 months already - FIRST TIME that i asked him to accompany me somewhere/ go with me to school and i got rejected. I know from the very start he didnt want to go maybe due to the weather and his little flu that make him made that decision. but i wanted him to go with me. I was in pain and needed someone to be there for me but he didnt. i couldnt stop the tears from dripping down my eyes when im on the train. i hate ut. why must they make it on wednesday where there aint school? cramps just sucks - its killing me. And i have to go home on my own later after ut. apparently im typing this while having ut cause i finished like way too early but ive got to meet Jabez and passed him the manual so WTF! i super hate everyone now. and and that jonathan ): my sims 3 is nver coming to me ): damn long already and im still waiting. nvm abt that rants its the moodswing building in again. fuck fuck fuck. i just want everything to stop. especially the pain.