Sunday, June 14, 2009

UPDATES

1. My family is back since 06-june-2009
- they had a great time in camp while i had a great time in Singapore at home.

2. Brother drove us to church without daddy. - 07-june-2009
met baby for movie - Blood the last vampire at plaza singapura

3. Mum's 49th birthday - 08-june-2009
- had this cake from her boss. pictures with gabriel.

4. I went for like so many driving lessons at one go. tiring but worth it.
- i got my Driving License already (: - 09-june-2006
- First attempt!! yayness!!
- envy me!! oops!
also had birthday dinner with Mum, Gaius and Gabriel.
- and and and my clothes flew into my room today - the ones i ordered online (:

5. Went to Jurong East / Chinese Garden Swimming complex. - it is at chinese garden lar! - 12-june-2006
- with Baby, michelle, Mummy[referring to baby's mum] and xue wei
- super fun. slide is fast - super fast! haha. but all 4 of us had fun!
6. Went to Escape themepark - 13-june-2006
- with Baby, michelle, Mummy[referring to baby's mum] and xue wei
- i got super duper wet when i sat the wild wild wet ride. apparently i sat behind thus i got the wettest. Baby wasnt that wet.
- Michelle super cute when she said yahoo to sitting roller coaster again. (:
- had Tei Sushi ~ we ate to our fill

7. I drove to brunch and to church first time - woohoo - 14-june-2009
- scary cos I used to driving a manual car and thus when drving daddy's auto car it's scary.
- but i overcome the fear and drove my family to church! yippeee
- Watch Ghost of Past Girlfriends with Baby [nice show - worth watching]

overall that's it.
anyways its been 11months with baby now and we are still very much in love. this will last definitely. (: thanks baby for spending all the time with me. i love you.