Monday, June 22, 2009

):

When a Man doesnt love a Woman anymore
- He dont care when she is hurting
- He lets her walk away without saying a word
- He leaves her there and leaves the place
- Doesnt go after her when she is mad at him
- Hurts her but dont bother

my heart is hurting. Why is it that everytime we quarrel i must be the one to initiate to settle it. You will just leave it there - leave it hanging. Im not goig to do that anymore. I had enough of all this. It isnt the first time you left me at the mrt myself. It isnt the first time you let me cry on the mrt alone. It isnt the first time you broke my heart. The place where you jabbed me has a red mark. Its painful thats why i was angry. I just wanted you to show me that you cared after all this. Just a question to ask if im still hurting. Is it too much? I have a reason why i always asked you if you love me anot because i dont always feel your love. it feels like a one sided thing sometimes. I guess you were right with the amount of love you have for me. One freaking Dollar is how much you love me - you showed me that today. Now i know that you aint lying whenever you said that amount. Everytime you say you love me is it jut words? If that is the case then wont that be empty words, then why bother saying it? if you really love, dont just say it. Use action and prove it.

To the world you are one person, but to me you are the world.
but i guess, To you I am just another person from the world.