Thursday, January 03, 2008

Blessed Birthday Hudsie!! =)

Woken up by so many smses today.

Anyways i went to Sentosa today.
With Huda, Ellen, Sash, Jonathan, Bryan, Ronnie and Eamon.
Jonathan and Ronnie pushed me in 3 times! damn it.
the last one i was really thrown in.
Ass Jonathan carried me and dunk me in also. bastard!
Just look at the pictures later.

Hafiz joined us awhile later.

I saw Siling - 1st person

Had Subway for dinner =)
We shopped awhile and the rest had to leave.

I met Cheris and her friend - 2nd person
On our way to paradiz centre
I met Lionel - 3rd person
So me Ronnie and Bryan went to play pool.
I won Bryan cos he hit the 8ball in! - HAHA!
And i won Ronnie cos he gave me chance. as in purposely one.

We went to TCC for a drink
Left.
I saw Garreth. [i think this is how u spell it] - 4th person

Went into the mrt.
I saw Dennis' sister. - 5th person

On my way home.
I saw desmond - 6th person.
Orh. But Desmond came to find me at my hse downstairs. LOL.

I met up with SO MANY people sia!

PICTURES!



still got alot more. but aiya. lazy to post everything. i'll put it on facebook! =)