Wednesday, January 02, 2008

i had fever last night. [39.8degrees]
it was terrible i didnt on fan nor aircon but i was freezing cold.
guess I NEED MORE SLEEP!

i took 3 panadols and went to bed at 4plusam. LOL
so much for more sleep!
wads worst was i was still awake and i heard my mum talking to my little brother means it's 6 plus alr. cos my little brother is gg to school!! HAH!

woke up at 8plus am cos Desiree msg me abt some guy she saw.
went back to sleep and Ryan called me at 9.45am!
damn. there goes my sleep! hah!

went back to sleep and was woken up by my alarm at 1130am.
i got out of bed at 12pm.

got my stuff and prepared to go out.
Met my classmates at somerset mrt.
had SUBWAY for lunch. - im loving it! =)

caught AVP2
nice haha.

had dinner at heeren - wanton mee shop
its closing down already!

went off to meet Andrew.
suppose to meet him at 730. but i reached about 8? lol.
sorry lar. the train very slow ma!! - hee..