Monday, January 07, 2008

School has FINALLY started again.

and tell you the truth.

i was LATE!

HAHA.
woke up late
caught the later bus
took the later train
couldnt get up on the latest 902 - cos left alr!
went up on the later 169
reached school the latest. 2nd latest [i was before Lester]
and there goes my A!

my group actually didnt sucked! LOL.
even though i got pple i think that are rather strange.
but that will do.

Met Jonathan for Dinner at Bugis.
Supposed to reached there at 5pm
i reached at 5.45pm.
HAHA. as usual isn't it? - right man
we shopped for his bag.
haha. we swapped bags because it was just too heavy.
to think my bag matches his Levi's shirt and my lappy bag matches his black skinnies.
Had PastaMania for dinner.
We actually SPAM cheese lar. haha.

Left and met up with Ryan at Bugis Mrt.
He was damn funny please.
But he looked damn HOT today!
Where's my camera when i need it?!
he was super nice too. haha. i bet he needed a favour!
but think of it again 没有 leh! LOL.