Sunday, January 13, 2008

here goes.
i was browsing through facebook AT 12.16am BUT....
and added this application called What does your birth date mean.

For 18december:

1. My Personality

You are a great team worker and you can act like a cohesive force that is able to bring many people together for a common cause. You excel in professional life and at the same time you are also a very social person. Beyond being a good leader, you are also a good inspiration for others. You keep your emotions in check - you know when to express and when to repress.

quite true hor. the purple ones. LOL
as for the red ones. maybe?

2. My Strength

Emotional maturity beyond your years

LOL!! no comments to this!

3. My Weaknesses

Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

damn it. SO TRUE!

4. My Colour

i was like hoping it was green.
if it was green it will be damn zun!

BUT

Crimson red

HAHA. okay lar. Red is also one of my colour other than GREEN!