Monday, January 28, 2008

woke up alittle later thn normal
packed my bag left the hse with a packet of milo
reached woodlands interchange as usual LATE!
met up Jonathan and Sherman in the interchange
Strolled back to class since we were already late we decided to buy lollipop
was about to pay that i realized i didnt bring my wallet!!
WTH lar!! so Sherman paid for my lollipop. =)

Sherman lend me 10 bucks for lunch. haha. THANKS!
had meeting for the Cambodia trip. Should be confirmed that me and meiyi is going.

i felt so poor today la. no wallet like so restricted to do stuff. supposed to catch a movie with andrew today but i didnt bring my wallet and if i went means i "thick-skin" ask him help me pay! even though i know he will but cannot be like that right?LOL. so i cancelled it. After all it wasnt my day anyway. The time of the month came. Sian lar. my head hurts my stomach hurts and i feel like puking. I hate it man!!