Monday, July 21, 2008

HAHA!

Yesterday.
Met darling at Serangoon Mrt. We went to Orchard to meet Gabriel and Reuben to pass them the voucher. Brother left the house without them. Like that how to go shopping? We headed to Shaw. No tickets for Dark Knight. So headed to Tampines. Also dont have. They only had like 3 movies. So weird lar. Then we headed to City hall. and shop shop. Had dinner at Swensens. Cleon called. He wanted to meet me again. Ask me alot alot of things then he wanted to come over later to my place and find me. Forever like that de. Darling send me home and we talk about alot of stuff till quite late. His dad came and picked him up at like 1 plus. haha!

TODAY.
Darling came over to serangoon so early! suppose to meet at farrer park at 11.15 de. =( okay i woke up late. But was still earlier thn Jonathan!!! Brought Darling and Jonathan to church contemp service. After service they said hi to Mummy. She was like smiling non stop please. I still remember she asked me the question she was dying to ask me a few days ago. She said - Tell me honestly. you got boyfriend right. Lol. Then i smile at her and said YES. Haha. Mummy is funny. But i still love her! like duh! =)

Anyways. Continueing we went to Kallang to catch Dark Knight. Before that we had FUN! The movie was draggy but nice lar. Scary at some parts though. =X Had Pastamania for dinner. i got like freaking 28 missed calls from home. I think they thought i was missing or got kidnapped! like what the hell. 28 times leh! and they called at 9 plus?! im still a kid to them! argh!

PICTURES


On the way home, i saw Shu ying. We talked on the trip back from dhoby ghuat to Serangoon where i alighted. I miss all of you. Will definitely see you all at the chalet. Keith called me to tell me all the possible people that are going. I'm so excited! like super long since we last had one. the last time was like last year?!

People please call me / keith to confirm =) [i'll just name you down those who confirm]
1. Keith [like duh]
2. Sophia =)
3. Shu Ying
4. Andrew
5. Cleon
6. Melissa
7. Fiona
8. Desmond
9. Rino
10. Joshua
11. Shawn
12. Lean
13. Gabby
14. Helen
15. Benjamin

The rest please confirm faster okay! we need to buy alot alot of things and as usual allocate people to get. =) hear from you soon. Loves.

Darling you know i dont want it! =)