Thursday, July 10, 2008

WEDNESDAY

Darling came over to my place in the morning to accompany me because i was sick. Rested well. before heading to Mac for branch. Had to take medicine as well - damn sian. Lol. Met Eunice and their workmate [Danny] at City hall. Played Bowling, Pool. Went to vivo. Sat at the skypark and look at the "sea" feel the breeze. Lol.

Today

School as usual. Was late thus waited for Erebus at One Stop Center. Had lab. Not very fun though. Suppose to meet JonYam today. But he said GO OUT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND LAR! so. LOL. i did. =) Jonathan Yam. Must meet next week hor. Lol. Watched 10 promises to my dog. Damn sad can. Even though it was not very good - He also thinks so. but haha! Send me home again. I feel bad lar. He takes like a hour or so to reach home =(

All the little things you do makes me want to love you more. =)

Pictures =)






Got alot more but haha. =)
Nights people.