Monday, July 28, 2008

YESTERDAY
Church.

Met up with darling at Farrer Park MRT. We as usual didnt plan where to go thus look at the map and decided on Changi Airport. =) Had Popeyes for dinner. Airport is damn cold.


Thn we headed down to Marina Square and darling got his Zara Jacket. =) Loves. On the way home we had conflict and i was being a bitch and left him downstairs for an entire hour before going down and make him go home. Sorry =( Alot of things happen. Thanks Jonathan. You called at the right time and made me laugh and use my brain to think through what i have done and such. I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND.

TODAY

I wasnt feeling well at night, vomited a couple of times. Cleon came over and cooked porridge for me. He's being nice. But since i got BOYFRIEND already, i told him to leave after breakfast. Because i was home alone and i didnt want my BOYFRIEND to worry. I slack at home the whole day. Basically psp-ing, watching television and thinking about my BOYFRIEND. I MISS HIM! Played Dota with elder brother when he reached home. BOYFRIEND came over after the celebration. I was delighted. =) I LOVE YOU!

This is my BOYFRIEND


I CANT GET ENOUGH OF HIM =)